- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Surfing in Iceland
- Amazing nature & landscape of Iceland
- Secrets stops
- Local pools
You will get a private guide for the day that will take you for an Icelandic adventure where surfing usually is the main activity. You will experience amazing landscape, lava rock, local pools as well as some fantastic preserved secrets. Perfect for private groups and families alike, as each tour can have added activities and is customized to our client’s requests. If conditions change do to weather or swell we always have a plan-B. Our plan-B options are based on our clients, weather forecast, locations, conditions and may consist of: Stand-up paddle boards, A day at the glacier, Free diving in Silfra dive spot, Quat biking (priced for 1-2 people), Volcano day, Caving, Fishing and many other options that would fit the day. This tour is perfect for private groups and families alike, as each tour can have added activities and is customized to our client’s requests. This tour can be modified to a multi day option that can involve many of Iceland’s non surf related activities.
Certified Tour Operator:
- All Year
- Rated 4 out of 5 or Demanding
- 4:1 per guide
- Private guide
- Local perks and all other activities
- Every day
Good to know:
- Surfboards and other gear are not included but can be rented upon request in advance at a special rate. Surf gear is included for a solo surfer. This tour is perfect for private groups and families alike, as each tour can have added activities and is customized to our client’s requests. This tour can be modified to a multiday option that can involve many of Iceland’s non surf related activities. We can accommodate up to four people on this tour and larger groups upon prior notification.
- Disclaimer: All surf trips and other activities undertaken are the responsibility of the participants. Arctic Surfers & partners do not assume any responsibility for accidents or loss caused by any customer or participants which is a result of or can be traced back to their own actions. Participants are required to sign a waiver before undertaking any trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherit risk.
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Snorkeling Silfra Tour
Float between two continental plates, surrounded by the astonishing clarity of the water and the mesmerizing colors of this underwater world.
- Snorkel in crystal clear waters
- Silfra rift volcanic valley's
- Hot chocolate and cookies
- All year
Diving & Golden Circle
On this Iceland day trip we will enjoy diving in the crystal clear waters of Silfra and visit the famous sights of the Golden Circle route.
- Diving & Golden Circle
- Extraordinary waters of Silfra
- Þingvellir, Gullfoss & Geysir
- All year
Kayaking Adventure is a two hour guided sea kayaking tour from Stokkseyri - only 45 minute drive from Reykjavík capital
- Sea kayaking adventure tour
- Approximately 2 hour kayaking
- Meet on location tour
- All year
Diving Silfra Tour
Immerse yourself in underwater world with unmatched water clarity and swim between the Eurasian and American continental plates. A unique Iceland diving tour!
- Diving between tectonic plates
- Explore Silfra fissure
- Stunning visibility
- All year