- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Private SUP paddle board tour
- Amazing South Coast
- Extraordinary sights of Glacier Lagoon
The SUP tour on a Glacier Lagoon is a mind blowing experience in another world. Step into this arctic environment and discover the amazing glacier lagoon up close and personal. In the company of qualified guides you get close to floating ice sculptures of the lagoon, its wild life, the geology and history of the elements that have shaped the country through out the centuries. A once in a life time experience you will never forget! contact us: email@example.com if your interested on booking this tour.
Price: 199.900 ISK per group (1-4 participants)
Certified Tour Operator:
- Rated 4 out of 5 or Demanding
- 4:1 per guide
- SUP gear
- SUP introduction
- Safety equipment
- Meals & drinks
- Every day
Good to know:
- All surf trips and other activities undertaken are the responsibility of the participants. Arctic Surfers & partners do not assume any responsibility for accidents or loss caused by any customer or participants which is a result of or can be traced back to their own actions. Participants are required to sign a waiver before undertaking any trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherit risk.
You might also like
Snorkeling & Whales
Snorkeling Silfra fissure rift valley's followed by Whale watching tour by old Reykjavik harbor.
- Snorkeling & Whale watching
- Scenic underground canyon's
- Whale watching from Reykjavik
Snorkeling Silfra Tour
Float between two continental plates, surrounded by the astonishing clarity of the water and the mesmerizing colors of this underwater world.
- Snorkel in crystal clear waters
- Silfra rift volcanic valley's
- Hot chocolate and cookies
- All year
Snorkeling & Horse Riding
This is a great Iceland day tour for the whole family – you do not need experience to snorkel or ride horses, the Icelandic horses are an extremely special and protected breed.
- Snorkeling in Silfra fissure
- Riding the Icelandic horse
- Ideal day tour for families