- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Private SUP paddle board tour
- Amazing South Coast
- Extraordinary sights of Glacier Lagoon
The SUP tour on a Glacier Lagoon is a mind blowing experience in another world. Step into this arctic environment and discover the amazing glacier lagoon up close and personal. In the company of qualified guides you get close to floating ice sculptures of the lagoon, its wild life, the geology and history of the elements that have shaped the country through out the centuries. A once in a life time experience you will never forget! contact us: email@example.com if your interested on booking this tour.
Price: 199.900 ISK per group (1-4 participants)
Certified Tour Operator:
- Rated 4 out of 5 or Demanding
- 4:1 per guide
- SUP gear
- SUP introduction
- Safety equipment
- Meals & drinks
- Every day
Good to know:
- All surf trips and other activities undertaken are the responsibility of the participants. Arctic Surfers & partners do not assume any responsibility for accidents or loss caused by any customer or participants which is a result of or can be traced back to their own actions. Participants are required to sign a waiver before undertaking any trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherit risk.
You might also like
Private Diving & Snorkeling
We can offer private diving or snorkeling tours with your personal guide and vehicle. These tours can be custom-made and include elements that are not part of the regular tour.
- Private Diving or Snorkeling tour
- Personal guide & driver
- Silfra fissure rift valley's
- All year
Diving & Horse Riding
This day tour in Iceland is available from 1st of April to 30th of September. Go diving in the crystal clear waters of Silfra and enjoy a horse riding tour in Icelandic nature and countryside.
- Diving & Horse Riding
- Deep waters of Silfra
- Horse riding experience
Snorkeling Silfra Tour
Float between two continental plates, surrounded by the astonishing clarity of the water and the mesmerizing colors of this underwater world.
- Snorkel in crystal clear waters
- Silfra rift volcanic valley's
- Hot chocolate and cookies
- All year