- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- The best of the Reykjavik nightlife
- Visit 4 trending nightlife venues
- Enjoy three unique Icelandic cocktails
- Try the infamous Brennivín / black death snaps!
- Refuel at the famous Icelandic hot dog stand and have a hot dog with “everything”
- Get a VIP in front of line entry at the largest nightclub in Reykjavik
We begin our awesome night at the absolute best cocktail lounge in Reykjavik where we sip on delicious Icelandic cocktails, crafted by some of Reykjavik’s most talented mixologists. From there a highly synchronized, sequence of bar hopping takes place. We hop into one of Reykjavik’s most popular bars and enjoy our famous ‘off-menu’ Coco-Puffs Cocktail. We visit one of our absolute favorite local hot spots, a true Viking bar where we blend in with the locals and enjoy some Icelandic brews, the traditional Brennivín snaps and fermented shark! Yup, you read that correctly! A local delicacy which dates back to the Viking ages. No one has truly experienced Iceland until they’ve had Black death and fermented shark!
Once we’ve shaken off that warm and fuzzy Viking feeling, we’ll stop at Bill Clinton’s favourite Icelandic restaurant, the famous hot dog stand (For some reason, the hot dogs are even better after a few drinks!) Then, we will aim for the largest nightclub in Reykjavik, VIP style! But as we jump in front of the the line and into the wild nightclub the Bar Crawl officially comes to an end. From there it’s completely up to you if you wan’t to party with your new friends or get back to your hotel and catch some sleep for a busy but adventurous day that lies ahead. However, we will of course encourage our guests to stay together and drink & dance, ’til the break of dawn!’. If you’re in for a night of entertainment, new friends and unique drinks – then you should definitely sign up for our Reykjavik Bar Crawl!
- All Year
Meet on Location:
- 20 years old
- Guided nightlife tour
- Brennivín (Icelandic trademark spirit)
- Shark (for those who dare)
- 22:00 - a venue located in the heart of downtown Reykjavik
- Exact location will be sent in a super secret email when booking is confirmed
- Fri & Sat
Good to know:
- Dates tend to get fully booked rather early. Please book in advance when possible to secure your spot for the fun night ahead!
- 20 years old age limit on this tour
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Glacier Hiking Adventure
Personalized glacier-hiking trip takes you along the riddles of the glacial wonder world. Experience the effects of climate change first hand on this fun and exciting tour.
- Glacier hiking excursion
- Certified glacier guides
- Technical glacier equipment
- All year
Geothermal Heli Tour
We fly over one of the most active volcanic areas in Iceland, you’ll see moss covered lava fields, interspersed with colorful basalt mountains and steaming hot springs.
- 1 hour helicopter flight
- Volcano lava fields & hot springs
- Colorful mountains
- All year
Calm Water Kayaking
A wonderful experience for beginners and veterans alike, this tour takes you paddling just beneath the magnificent mountains that tower over our small town.
- Meet on location tour
- Kayaking in West fjords
- Guide & kayaking gear
- All year