- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Boat cruise from Reykjavík old harbor
- Hunting for the Northern Lights
Experience the Northern Lights in Iceland like never before. Imagine if Mother Nature herself would shoot fireworks and lighten up the sky, a moment so beautiful it leaves you out of speech, almost out of breath. We would love to take you on a special Iceland northern light tour away from the shine of the city to a place where you can truly see the northern lights dance around in the sky. Be sure to book in time for best opportunities. Our ship is comfortable and warm and suits very well for Northern Lights Cruises. There are 3 outdoor viewing platforms and a large indoor saloon. Those who want to visit the captain are welcome to do so. Sandwiches, snacks, coffee, tea, beer and soft drinks available on board. There also is free Wi-Fi on board.
- Rated 2 out of 5 or Easy
- Yes (extra cost)
Meet on Location:
- Experienced, friendly and professional guides
- Warm floating overalls!
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- If there are no sightings on the tour you will get another ticket to join us on the next available day
- Seasickness tablets available
- Free Admission to Aurora Reykjavik the Northern Light Center included in ticket price
- Snacks & drinks
What to bring:
- Dress warmly
- 20:30 & 21:30 PM (after March 15th)
- 21:00 & 22:00 PM (after March 15th)
- Every day
- Light snacks, sandwiches, coffee, tea, beer and soft drinks available on board
- Pickup up and drop off - Adults: ISK 2,000, Teenagers : ISK 1,000, Children: ISK 0.
Good to know:
- Pick-ups must be booked with a minimum of one hour before the tours departure time, all pick-ups booked after that will be discarded.