On this two day tour we will visit the Golden Circle, go hunting for the Northern Lights & explore the highlands of Iceland, mountains and geothermal areas.
- 2 day winter package
- Highlands of Iceland
- Mountains & geothermal areas
The Volcano Ride - Biking
Three day all mountain tour around mountain Hekla, one of the most active volcanoes on earth with a visit to the colorful highland area of Landmannalaugar.
- 3 day volcano bike riding
- Hekla volcano grounds
- Highlands of Landmannalaugar
Laugavegur Trek from Landmannalaugar
Iceland’s most famous trek lives up to the hype. The landscape combined with long and bright Icelandic summer nights, will capture your nature loving heart.
- 5 day adventure trekking
- Vibrant rhyolite mountains
- Þórsmörk canyons & valleys
Landmannalaugar in time of Northern Lights
Three day package tour - inspired by the locals we invite you to leave city life behind and join us on our three day Landmannalaugar tour.
- 3 day tour at Landmannalaugar highlands
- Snowmobiling, chasing the Northern Lights & Golden Circle
Lakes, mountains, volcanoes, hot springs, glacier lagoons, deserts and forests. On this six day tour you'll get up close to many of the most exquisite natural wonders found in Iceland.
- 6 day trekking excursion
- Lakes, mountains & hotsprings
- Volcanoes, glaciers & deserts
Volcanic Trail Trekking
The Volcanic Trails is a trekking tour combining three distinct sections through volcanic landscape which is one of the most various and complete to be found in the entire world.
- 10 day vacation package
- Trekking volcanic landscape
- Iceland's most amazing areas
Day tour to one of the pearls of the Highlands located in the Kjölur highland - Kerlingafjöll rhyolite mountains with opportunity to bathe in a natural hot spring in Hveravellir.
- Day tour to Kerlingafjöll
- Colorful rhyolite mountains
- Highlands & Hot Springs
Landmannalaugar Mini Bus
Landmannalaugar in summer offers you the option to hike and bathe in the geothermal pool. A three hour stop should give you enough time to really enjoy this location.
- Guided Minibus tour in Landamannalaugar highlands
- Hike ryholite mountains or bathe in natural hot springs