- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Horse riding in beautiful Icelandic nature
- Private tour to you liking
Enjoy riding the Icelandic horse in a private and personal riding tour in stunning nature only 20 minutes from Reykjavik. We can organize the riding tour of your dream! Please contact us for more information regarding pricing, time length, and ideas about the riding tour at email@example.com.
Certified Tour Operator:
- All year
- Rated 2 out of 5 or Easy
Meet on Location:
- 8 years old
- Private horse riding tour
- Riding helmets
- Rubber boots
- Rainwear/warm outfit during the ride
- Trained guides who speak multiple languages (English, Scandinavian and German)
- Meals can be included (optional)
What to bring:
- Warm gloves
- Thin hat
- Every day
- Maximum weight for a rider is 110kg/242lb
- Riding clothes. Riding gear (riding trousers, jackets, etc.) needs to be washed (40°C) or dry cleaned. Items which can not be washed or dry cleaned (riding boots, riding hats) need to cleaned and disinfected at least five days prior to arriving in Iceland. The Icelandic Veterinary Authority recommends the broad-spectrum disinfectant Virkon S for disinfection. Used riding gloves, whips, saddles, bridles, chaps and other used leather gear may not be brought into the country.
- Please understand that these precautions are necessary because there are no contagious animal diseases in Iceland. Horses are not vaccinated and are therefore susceptible to infectious agents from abroad. Please help us to protect Iceland's fragile nature! For further information please take a look at: www.mast.is
You might also like
Reykjavík Puffin Watching
Witness the Puffin up close and personal on this sightseeing tour from Reykjavík harbor.
- Puffin tour from Reykjavík
- Puffins up close and personal
- Colorful birdlife
Horse Ride & Blue Lagoon
Enjoy a two hour Horse Riding tour in the charming countryside and visit the extraordinary Blue Lagoon afterwards.
- Horse riding in countryside
- Approximately 2 hours riding
- Visit the Blue Lagoon (optional)
- All year
Reykjavik - RIB Boat Tour
Come on this popular whale & bird watching RIB boat tour departing from Reykjavik old harbor everyday from April 15th to October 31st.
- Tour from Reykjavik old harbor
- RIB boat action
- Whales & puffins
- April 15th to October 31st
Reykjavík Whale Watching
A classic Whale Watching tour from Reykjavík old harbor. Spend the day watching whales at sea, in their natural habitat, and then learning more about them in the largest whale exhibition in Europe!
- Whale watching from Reykjavík
- Guide & use of warm overalls
- Whale exhibition center access
- All Year