- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Horse riding in beautiful Icelandic nature
- Private tour to you liking
Enjoy riding the Icelandic horse in a private and personal riding tour in stunning nature only 20 minutes from Reykjavik. We can organize the riding tour of your dream! Please contact us for more information regarding pricing, time length, and ideas about the riding tour at email@example.com.
Certified Tour Operator:
- All year
- Rated 2 out of 5 or Easy
Meet on Location:
- 8 years old
- Private horse riding tour
- Riding helmets
- Rubber boots
- Rainwear/warm outfit during the ride
- Trained guides who speak multiple languages (English, Scandinavian and German)
- Meals can be included (optional)
What to bring:
- Warm gloves
- Thin hat
- Every day
- Maximum weight for a rider is 110kg/242lb
- Riding clothes. Riding gear (riding trousers, jackets, etc.) needs to be washed (40°C) or dry cleaned. Items which can not be washed or dry cleaned (riding boots, riding hats) need to cleaned and disinfected at least five days prior to arriving in Iceland. The Icelandic Veterinary Authority recommends the broad-spectrum disinfectant Virkon S for disinfection. Used riding gloves, whips, saddles, bridles, chaps and other used leather gear may not be brought into the country.
- Please understand that these precautions are necessary because there are no contagious animal diseases in Iceland. Horses are not vaccinated and are therefore susceptible to infectious agents from abroad. Please help us to protect Iceland's fragile nature! For further information please take a look at: www.mast.is
You might also like
Reykjavík Puffin Watching
Witness the Puffin up close and personal on this sightseeing tour from Reykjavík harbor.
- Puffin tour from Reykjavík
- Puffins up close and personal
- Colorful birdlife
Horse Riding - Afternoon
A horse riding afternoon tour in neighboring Reykjavík greater area with beautiful landscape, craters and nature. Pickup & drop off from Reykjavík included.
- Afternoon horse riding tour
- Beautiful landscape & craters
- Taste of Icelandic food
- All year
Horse Riding & Whales
Combo horse riding tour in the Icelandic countryside & Whale Watching from Reykjavík old harbor.
- Horse riding & Whale watching
- Experience the Icelandic horse
- Chase whales from Reykjavík
- Mars - Nov
Reykjavik - RIB Boat Tour
Come on this popular whale & bird watching RIB boat tour departing from Reykjavik old harbor everyday from April 15th to October 31st.
- Tour from Reykjavik old harbor
- RIB boat action
- Whales & puffins
- April 15th to October 31st