- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- 2 hour Horse Riding tour
- Blue Lagoon geothermal waters
It is ideal to get acquainted with the sure-footed, docile, enduring and good-natured Viking Horse and enjoy a 2 hour riding tour on the outskirts of the capital. This breed of horse has remained virtually unchanged since being introduced to Iceland and due to its qualities and size, it is ideal for beginners, as well as for the more experienced. After the healthy exercise, we will visit The Blue Lagoon, which has become very well-known in the world for its curing, healing and relaxation properties. The Blue Lagoon was created by accident when condensed steam from the power station was released into the lava field to disappear there. Instead, the unique mineral solution made the lava watertight. The minerals in the milky-blue water have been examined by scientists who have declared the combination ideal for bathing. An ever-increasing number of people are enjoying the qualities of The Blue Lagoon. Bathing here is one of the highlights of your visit to Iceland. Don’t miss it!
Please Note: Admission to the Blue Lagoon not included in tour price. Must book beforehand at the www.bluelagoon.com
- All year
- Rated 2 out of 5 or Easy
- 6 years old
- Horse Riding tour
- Transfer to the Blue Lagoon
- Rain gear
- Winter Overall (during winter)
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon
- Lunch & drinks
What to bring:
- Warm clothing
- Lunch & something to drink (can also be bought at farm)
- Pickup: 9:00 AM for morning tour & 12:00 PM for afternoon tour. Bus and Mini-Bus transportation is limited to special stops for Reykjavík downtown area. Please make sure to be on time for scheduled pickups at the location closest to your accommodation. View pickup stops here: https://busstop.is/. If you are unsure where your most convenient stop is located, seek guidance at your hotel/hostel reception or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10:00 AM & 13:00 PM
- Every day
- Light lunch at the farm – 1400 ISK
Good to know:
- Please note: Entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon is not included. Reservations to the Lagoon can be made at www.bluelagoon.com. Entry at 14:00 is optimal with the morning tour.
- Our pickup service only includes Reykjavik City center and various nearby locations that we are able to drive to within the time frame we have for pickups.
- *Helmets are mandatory
- *Used tack or riding gloves not permitted
- *Used riding clothes must be disinfected