- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Þingvellir National Park
- Gullfoss waterfall & Geysir geothermal area
- 1 hours snowmobile tour on Langjökull glacier
First we stop at Þingvellir National Park which is known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. Þingvellir is as well a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The second stop is at the high-temperature geothermal area known as Geysir, with its numerous spouting hot springs. From there we drive to Langjökull where we take a one hour exhilarating snowmobile tour on the vast white snow cap. On our way back to Reykjavík we stop by the stunning Gullfoss waterfall.
- All year
- Rated 3 out of 5 or Moderate
- Available (extra cost)
Meet on Location:
- 6 years old
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- 1 hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
- Meals, snacks & drinks
What to bring:
- Lunch & something to drink (stops are also made on the way)
- Warm & waterproof clothes recommended
- Good hiking shoes
- Warm gloves & cap
- 8:30 AM
- 09:00 AM
- Every day
- Pickup available for downtown Reykjavik area only; ISK 1,450 per person
- Extra cost for one person per vehicle is 6.000 ISK. Paid to tour operator at Langjökull glacier.
Good to know:
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier. Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour's departure from Reykjavík.
- A valid driver's licence is required.
- 2 persons per vehicle; single person per vehicle at extra cost.
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour.
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Auroras & Glacier Hiking
On this private tour we combine two of Iceland's most popular activities - glacier hiking during day and hunting for the magical Northern Lights when evening arrives.
- Private glacier hiking
- Chasing the Northern Lights
- One price for 1-6 participants
Northern Lights - Akureyri
Northern lights hunting in the north. Join our Super Jeep and escape the light pollution of the city to see the amazing Northern lights.
- Free pickup from Akureyri (2 participants minimum)
- Hunting for Northern Lights
- Hot chocolate & Icelandic pastry
Your Golden Circle
Visit Iceland's most popular attractions; Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir geothermal area on a guided minibus tour from Reykjavík.
- Free pickup
- Guided Mini Bus tour
- Taste of Icelandic food & drink
- All year