- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Þingvellir National Park
- Gullfoss waterfall & Geysir geothermal area
- 1 hours snowmobile tour on Langjokull glacier
First we stop at Þingvellir National Park which is known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. Þingvellir is as well a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The second stop is at the high-temperature geothermal area known as Geysir, with its numerous spouting hot springs. From there we drive to Langjokull where we take a one hour exhilarating snowmobile tour on the vast white snow cap. On our way back to Reykjavik we stop by the stunning Gullfoss waterfall.
What to expect? Sightseeing the wonders of the Golden Circle followed by a fun snowmobiling action on Langjokull glacier.
Travel tip: Enjoy sightseeing prestige nature before heading off for a snowmobiling glacier activity!
- All year
- Rated 3 out of 5 or Moderate
- Available (extra cost)
Meet on Location:
- 6 years old
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- 1 hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
- Meals, snacks & drinks
What to bring:
- Lunch & something to drink (stops are also made on the way)
- Warm & waterproof clothes recommended
- Good hiking shoes
- Warm gloves & cap
- 8:30 AM
- 09:00 AM
- Every day
- ✓ Pickup available for downtown Reykjavik area only; ISK 1,450 per person
- ✓ Extra cost for one person per vehicle is 6.000 ISK. Paid to tour operator at Langjokull glacier.
Good to know:
- ✓ Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier.
- ✓ Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour's departure from Reykjavik.
- ✓ A valid driver's licence is required.
- ✓ 2 persons per vehicle; single person per vehicle at extra cost.
- ✓ Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour.
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Northern Lights - Akureyri
Northern lights hunting in the north. Join our Super Jeep and escape the light pollution of the city to see the amazing Northern lights.
- Free pickup from Akureyri
- Hunting for Northern Lights
- Hot chocolate & Icelandic pastry
Northern Lights - Mývatn
Explore the Northern Lights on a Super Jeep tour from Mývatn and get your perfect picture!
- Free pickup from Mývatn
- Explore the Northern Lights
- Local tails & stories
Golden Circle Glacier
Would you like a personal tour to the Golden Circle? Join us in our 4×4 super jeep adventure adding a visit to a glacier near Reykjavik, Glacier Langjökull.
- Free pickup
- Golden Circle Super Jeep tour
- Langjokull glacier outlet
- All year