- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Þingvellir National Park
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Geysir geothermal area
- Friðheimar greenhouse
On this 8-hour day tour we visit three of Iceland's most beautiful sights and Friðheimar greenhouse where we learn all about growing vegetables with geothermal water. We visit Geysir geothermal area, where you can see the geyser Strokkur shoot a column of water up to 30 metres (98 ft.) into the air every 4-8 minutes. Gullfoss waterfall is a step waterfall, created by the glacial river Hvítá, and tumbles and plunges into a crevice some 32 m (105 ft.) deep.The Golden Circle tour also includes the historical and geological wonder that is Þingvellir National Park, where the American and Eurasian tectonic plates are pulling apart at a rate of a few centimetres per year. Additionally, we visit the Friðheimar greenhouse cultivation center, where we learn about the magic behind growing delicious, pesticide-free tomatoes with the aid of geothermal heat which Iceland has in abundance.
Certified Tour Operator:
- All year
- Rated 2 out of 5 or Easy
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- Admission to Friðheimar cultivation center
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure
What to bring:
- Lunch (you can also buy lunch at Friðheimar)
- Remember to dress warmly
- 07:30 (Summer) & 08:30 (All year). Bus and Mini-Bus transportation is limited to special stops for Reykjavík downtown area. Please make sure to be on time for scheduled pickups at the location closest to your accommodation. View pickup stops here: https://busstop.is/. If you are unsure where your most convenient stop is located, seek guidance at your hotel/hostel reception or contact us: email@example.com.
- 08:00 (Summer) & 09:00 (All year)
- Every day
Good to know:
- Guidance: English, French, German, Scandinavian, Spanish. Guidance: 8 o'clock departure • English: Daily (1 June - 30 Sept), 9 o'clock departure • English: Daily (all year)
- German: Mon, Tue, Thu & Sat (all year) • French: Thu & Sun (all year) • Scandinavian: Fri (all year) & Mon (5 June - 25 Sept) • Spanish: Wed & Sat (3 June - 30 Sept)
Book this tour
Why choose us?
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Your Golden Circle
Visit Iceland's most popular attractions; Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir geothermal area on a guided minibus tour from Reykjavík.
- Guided Mini Bus tour
- Þingvellir, Gullfoss & Geysir
- Taste of Icelandic food & drink
- All year
Snorkeling & Golden Circle
Silfra fissure is one of the most magical areas of Iceland to go under water. We then head to Iceland's most popular attractions - that is the Golden Circle.
- Snorkeling Silfra & Golden Circle
- Snorkeling clear waters
- Golden Circle attractions
- All year
Northern Lights - Akureyri
Northern lights hunting in the north. Join our Super Jeep and escape the light pollution of the city to see the amazing Northern lights.
- Super Jeep tour from Akureyri
- Hunting for Northern Lights
- Hot chocolate & Icelandic pastry
Golden Circle Glacier & Northern Lights
We pick the best days for your Northern Lights hunt while you are in Iceland. This super jeep tour takes you off to Iceland’s greatest treasures in the comfort of our modified 4×4 trucks.
- Guided Super Jeep tour
- Chasing the Northern Lights
- Small group fun