- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Super jeep tours out of Reykjavík
- Golden Circle Glacier
- Northern Lights – Super Jeeps – flexible dates
- 2 extra attempts if nothing seen (the free attempts are operated by minibus),
- Hunting for the Aurora Borealis
- Small group fun tour
- Hot chocolate
Our first destination is the remarkable Þingvellir National Park, where the tectonic plates of two continents divide. From there we will carry on and admire Iceland’s most famous waterfall, Gullfoss Falls. After lunch (food not included in the tour price) we will follow mountain tracks to the imposing Glacier Langjökull. You can go snowmobiling on the glacier if you want, and many people say this is the highlight of the trip. Those who do not go snowmobiling will continue enjoying the glacier with our guide in the meantime. On the drive back we will discover the famous Geysir hot spring. You will see the geyser Strokkur erupt regularly every 4-8 minutes.
Certified Tour Operator:
- Rated 2 out of 5 or Easy
- Hotel Pickup
- Super Jeep tour
- Golden Circle & Northern Lights
- Meals, snacks & drinks
What to bring:
- Warm winter clothes (no jeans)
- Good shoes
- Lunch (we make stops for lunch)
- 8:30 AM
- 09:00 AM
- Every day
- Snowmobile Glacier Langjökull, Double Rider - 1 hour - ISK 19,900 p. pers.
- Snowmobile Glacier Langjökull, Solo Rider - 1 hour - ISK 25,900 p. pers.
Good to know:
- We only run the tour when we have rather clear skies and the aurora forecast is promising. We monitor the weather and Northern Lights forecast using Icelandic Met Office, belgingur.is and the Geophysical Institute. The cost is only refunded when the tour cannot be operated, even once. There’s no guarantee of actually seeing the Northern Lights.
- If we cancel the tour, we reschedule you for tomorrow. If the tour is operated but we do not see the lights: then we offer you TWO extra attempts for free, in our minibus. We need to know a.s.a.p. if you will take that extra attempt or not (so that we can organize vehicles & guides).
You might also like
Top of the World
Get closer to the origin; experience the elusive Northern Lights, high up on Langjökull Glacier – far away from the city lights.
- Guided Super Jeep tour
- Snowmobiling on Langjökull
- Glacier hunting Northern Lights
Diving & Golden Circle
On this trip we will enjoy diving in the crystal clear waters of Silfra and visit the famous sights of the Golden Circle route.
- Diving & Golden Circle
- Extraordinary waters of Silfra
- Þingvellir, Gullfoss & Geysir
- All year
Horse Riding & Golden Circle
Get acquainted with the sure-footed and good-nature Icelandic horse and go afterwards on a tour to see Iceland's most visited attractions known as the Golden Circle.
- Guided Horse riding tour
- Golden Circle route
- All year