- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Super jeep tours out of Reykjavík
- Golden Circle Glacier
- Northern Lights – Super Jeeps – flexible dates
- 2 extra attempts if nothing seen (the free attempts are operated by minibus),
- Hunting for the Aurora Borealis
- Small group fun tour
- Hot chocolate
Our first destination is the remarkable Þingvellir National Park, where the tectonic plates of two continents divide. From there we will carry on and admire Iceland’s most famous waterfall, Gullfoss Falls. After lunch (food not included in the tour price) we will follow mountain tracks to the imposing Glacier Langjökull. You can go snowmobiling on the glacier if you want, and many people say this is the highlight of the trip. Those who do not go snowmobiling will continue enjoying the glacier with our guide in the meantime. On the drive back we will discover the famous Geysir hot spring. You will see the geyser Strokkur erupt regularly every 4-8 minutes.
Certified Tour Operator:
- Rated 2 out of 5 or Easy
- Hotel Pickup
- Super Jeep tour
- Golden Circle & Northern Lights
- Meals, snacks & drinks
What to bring:
- Warm winter clothes (no jeans)
- Good shoes
- Lunch (we make stops for lunch)
- 8:30 AM
- 09:00 AM
- Every day
- Snowmobile Glacier Langjökull, Double Rider - 1 hour - ISK 19,900 p. pers.
- Snowmobile Glacier Langjökull, Solo Rider - 1 hour - ISK 25,900 p. pers.
Good to know:
- We only run the tour when we have rather clear skies and the aurora forecast is promising. We monitor the weather and Northern Lights forecast using Icelandic Met Office, belgingur.is and the Geophysical Institute. The cost is only refunded when the tour cannot be operated, even once. There’s no guarantee of actually seeing the Northern Lights.
- If we cancel the tour, we reschedule you for tomorrow. If the tour is operated but we do not see the lights: then we offer you TWO extra attempts for free, in our minibus. We need to know a.s.a.p. if you will take that extra attempt or not (so that we can organize vehicles & guides).
You might also like
Horse Ride & Blue Lagoon
Enjoy a two hour Horse Riding tour in the charming countryside and visit the extraordinary Blue Lagoon afterwards.
- Horse riding in countryside
- Approximately 2 hours riding
- Visit the Blue Lagoon (optional)
- All year
Auroras & Glacier Hiking
On this private tour we combine two of Iceland's most popular activities - glacier hiking during day and hunting for the magical Northern Lights when evening arrives.
- Private glacier hiking
- Chasing the Northern Lights
- One price for 1-6 participants
Horse Ride & Golden Circle
Get acquainted with the sure-footed and good-nature Icelandic horse and go afterwards on a tour to see Iceland's most visited attractions known as the Golden Circle.
- Guided Horse riding tour
- Golden Circle attractions
- Nature & sightseeing
- All year
The Golden Circle Day Tour
This day tour takes you to the historical heritage of Þingvellir National Park, the famous Gullfoss - the queen of Icelandic waterfalls, and Geysir - world famous geothermal area.
- Guided Bus tour
- Famous Golden Circle route
- Friðheimar greenhouse
- All year