- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Beautiful waterfalls of Skógafoss & Seljalandsfoss
- Black sandy beaches and cliffs of Reynisfjara og Dyrhóley
- Glacier hiking on Sólheimajökull
You are not joining a regular tour but an adventure with endless possibilities and envy-worthy photo-ops. From the magnificent Sólheimajökull Glacier, the photographer magnet Seljalandsfoss waterfall, to the mighty waves of the Atlantic Oceans at the Reynisfjara black sand beach, you are guaranteed to enjoy more than what meets the eye as our guides are fun and creative. We have also arranged the itinerary in a sequence that will help you avoid the main crowd, so hopefully we can keep the natural beauties more to ourselves.
In this mini-bus (max 12 person) trip, you will be accompanied by experienced guides and a small group of other adventure-seeking travelers who wisely say no to a boring coach bus. Ask us as many questions as you like and you will be rewarded with interesting and sometimes weird knowledge about this Nordic island and its quirky people. During the height winter you will witness chasing the daylight in Iceland. The soft light casts a natural filter no Instagram or any app can parallel.
Certified Tour Operator:
- All Year
- Rated 3 out of 5 or Moderate
- 10 years old
- 12:1 max
- Experienced glacier guide
- Safety gear (Harness, Ice Axe, Carabiners, Crampons)
- Meals, snacks & drinks
What to bring:
- Warm clothing (waterproof recommended)
- Hiking boots if you have them (can be rented)
- 08:30 AM
- 09:00 AM
- Every day
- Rent hiking boots - ISK 1,500
Book this tour
Why choose us?
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Glacier Hiking & South Coast
A spectacular day tour, glacier hiking and sightseeing the South Coast of Iceland with magnificent waterfalls, black sandy beaches and ocean views.
- Sightseeing & glacier hiking
- Glacier hiking Sólheimajökull
- Waterfalls & ocean views
- All year
South Shore, Glacier Walk & Ice Climbing
South shore adventure that includes a visit to Seljalandsfoss & Skógafoss waterfalls and glacier walking and ice climbing on Sólheimajökull glacier.
- South Shore adventure
- Glacier walking & ice climbing
- Astonishing waterfalls
- All year
Ice Climbing & Glacier Walk
Grab your hiking boots and get ready, because you’re going to hike and climb Sólheimajökull glacier in southern Iceland.
- Guided glacier adventure
- Experienced glacier guides
- Sólheimajökull glacier outlet
- All year