- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Visit four of the most interesting beer venues in Reykjavik
- Get to taste over 10 amazing & carefully chosen Icelandic beers!
- Try our most traditional schnapps, Black death or "Brennivín" in Icelandic
- Visit the first micro brewery in down town Reykjavik
- Have a new Icelandic friend show you all the best of our local beer scene!
Our Reykjavik Beer tour is perfect for beer lovers and fun travelers that want to explore the best of Reykjavik with a local, get to know everything about the Icelandic beer culture and make new friends along the way. For 3-4 hours we will stroll in and around down town Reykjavik as we hop between amazing bars & pubs and explore four of our absolute favorite Icelandic bars. All of the stops in the tour are amazing beer venues with their own unique focus points. One of the stops is a visit to an interesting local micro brewery where we go behind the scenes in their brewing and of course, try their latest batch. Other stops are a super trendy & hip gastro pub, the best bar in town for brand new and exciting micro brews and of course, we will visit the one bar that has the single best Icelandic beer selection of all bars in Iceland!
What to expect? In the Beer Tour we will drink our way through Icelandic beer history and have delicious tastings of everything from our incredible 74 year beer prohibition and until the exciting micro brewing scene of today. All drinks are included in the tour and light bar snacks. We do of course offer alternative options for non beer drinkers. At every location we will enjoy unique Icelandic beers and work our way through Iceland’s incredible beer saga.
Travel tip: Reykjavik Beer Tour is the perfect introduction to Icelandic beer and a great evening activity.
- All Year
Meet on Location:
- 20 years old
- Guided Beer Tour
- Local Beers
- 10-local beers
- 17:00 PM. We will send you a personal email with all the details for our tour when we receive your booking!
- Sun-Fri, from Harpa Music Hall - Austurbakki 2, 101 Reykjavík
Good to know:
- All our tours are with small groups to ensure a personal and local experience. So, please book in advance when possible since dates tend to get fully booked rather early!
- 20 years old age limit on this tour
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Northern Lights Deluxe
Guided Northern Lights mini bus tour from Reykjavik!
- Free pickup
- Guided mini bus tour
- Hot chocolate & pastry
On this tour you will enjoy snowmobiling across the endless white snowfields on Langjökull glacier and close by mountains.
- Free pickup
- 1 hour snowmobiling tour
- 2 participants minimum
- All year
This Buggy tour is for those who crave bumpy, dusty, dirty driving thrills. No extra charge for dust, mud & water splashes.
- 1 hour Buggy tour
- Mountain roots & river beds
- 2 persons on bike
- All year