- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- The best of the Reykjavik nightlife
- Visit 4 trending nightlife venues
- Enjoy three unique Icelandic cocktails
- Try the infamous Brennivín / black death snaps!
- Refuel at the famous Icelandic hot dog stand and have a hot dog with “everything”
- Get a VIP in front of line entry at the largest nightclub in Reykjavik
We begin our awesome night at the absolute best cocktail lounge in Reykjavik where we sip on delicious Icelandic cocktails, crafted by some of Reykjavik’s most talented mixologists. From there a highly synchronized, sequence of bar hopping takes place. We hop into one of Reykjavik’s most popular bars and enjoy our famous ‘off-menu’ Coco-Puffs Cocktail. We visit one of our absolute favorite local hot spots, a true Viking bar where we blend in with the locals and enjoy some Icelandic brews, the traditional Brennivin snaps and fermented shark! Yup, you read that correctly! A local delicacy which dates back to the Viking ages. No one has truly experienced Iceland until they’ve had Black death and fermented shark!
Once we’ve shaken off that warm and fuzzy Viking feeling, we’ll stop at Bill Clinton’s favorite Icelandic restaurant, the famous hot dog stand (For some reason, the hot dogs are even better after a few drinks!) Then, we will aim for the largest nightclub in Reykjavik, VIP style! But as we jump in front of the the line and into the wild nightclub the Bar Crawl officially comes to an end. From there it’s completely up to you if you wan’t to party with your new friends or get back to your hotel and catch some sleep for a busy but adventurous day that lies ahead. However, we will of course encourage our guests to stay together and drink & dance, ’til the break of dawn! If you’re in for a night of entertainment, new friends and unique drinks – then you should definitely sign up for our Reykjavik Bar Crawl!
What to expect? Fun and vibrant Reykjavik nightlife, enjoying delicious Icelandic cocktails, beer and taste of local snaps - Brennivin.
Travel tip: Coming to Iceland, want to party for the weekend and don't no where to go? Then register for this tour and head out for a night on the town!
- All Year
Meet on Location:
- 20 years old
- Guided nightlife tour
- Brennivín (Icelandic trademark spirit)
- Shark (for those who dare)
- 22:00 - a venue located in the heart of downtown Reykjavik
- Exact location will be sent in a super secret email when booking is confirmed
- Friday's & Saturday's
Good to know:
- Please book in advance when possible to secure your spot for the fun night ahead. Dates tend to get fully booked rather early.
- 20 years old age limit on this tour
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
A super fun Buggy tour along roads and tracks into the mountainous landscape, zooming through rivers and streams along the way.
- 2 hour Buggy tour
- Hills, gravel roads & rivers
- 2 persons on bike
- All year
South Shore Adventure
South shore adventure that includes a visit to Seljalandsfoss & Skogafoss waterfalls and glacier walking and ice climbing on Solheimajokull glacier.
- Free pickup
- Glacier walking & ice climbing
- Astonishing waterfalls
- All year
The Reykjavik Food Tour
Reykjavik Tours - Join us to learn about food traditions in Iceland and experience our delicious local cuisine at it’s best!
- Meet on location tour
- Food tour downtown Reykjavik
- Delicious local cuisine
- All Year
South Coast Wonders
Join us on an unforgettable two-day excursion of the Icelandic south coast; including Jokulsarlon (Glacier Lagoon), Skogafoss, Seljalandsfoss, Reynisfjara and many others.
- 2 day tour
- Guided South Coast tour
- Glacier Lagoon & Skaftafell
- All Year