- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Reykjavík Hotel - Keflavík Airport
- Hotel pickup (central & downtown only) in Reykjavík and transfer to Keflavík Airport
- Easy and comfortable transportation
- Free Wifi on bus
• Pick up from your accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to your departure.
• Only takes 45 minutes to drive between Reykjavík BSI terminal - Keflavík Airport.
• Free Wi-Fi in all busses.
We offer special discount fares for children accompanied by adults
0 – 11 years: free of charge
12 – 15 years: 50% discount.
Certified Tour Operator:
- All Year
- Yes (downtown Hotel area only)
- Transportation from your Hotel in Reykjavík (central & downtown only) to Keflavík Airport
- 30 minutes before scheduled BSI Bus Terminal departures
- From 02:30-19:30 from Hotel
- Every day
Good to know:
- Pick up from your accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to your departure.
- Transportation from BSI bus terminal to Keflavík Airport takes around 45 minutes. Duration with pickup from your hotel might take 1+ hour.
- Please note: Pickup is limited to Hotels that are on route and downtown Reykjavík city area only.
Book this tour
Why choose us?
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Around The Walls - Biking
Mountain Biking in the amazing West Fjords of Iceland.
- Mountain biking in West Fjords of Iceland
- Biking off road trails around fjords & mountains
Dark Side Of Óshlíð Kayaking
Half day sea kayaking trip under the steep mountainside of Óshlíð with its sheer pinnacles rising from the sea.
- 5-6 hour kayaking tour
- Sea kayaking in West fjords
- Mountainside of Óshlíð
- All year
Skaftafell Glacier Hike
Tie your shoelaces and put your adventure hat on because you're heading to Svínafellsjökull glacier in south Iceland!
- Svínafellsjökull glacier adventure
- Approximately 2 hour hiking
- Meet on location - Skaftafell
- All year
Glacier Explore to the Hidden Valley
The Hidden Valley is a true hidden treasure. Learn about the ever-changing glacial landscape, we might see some crevasses, ridges, ice formation and the beautiful blue color.
- Guided Super Jeep tour
- Hidden valley & glacier exploring
- Vatnajökull glacier & Jökulsárlón