- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Reykjavik Hotel - Keflavik Airport
- Hotel pickup (central & downtown only) in Reykjavik and transfer to Keflavik Airport
- Easy and comfortable transportation
- Free Wifi on bus
• Pick up from your accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to your departure.
• Only takes 45 minutes to drive between Reykjavik BSI terminal - Keflavik Airport.
• Free Wi-Fi in all busses.
We offer special discount fares for children accompanied by adults
0 – 11 years: free of charge
12 – 15 years: 50% discount.
- All Year
- Yes (central Reykjavik area only)
- Transportation from your Hotel in Reykjavik (central & downtown only) to Keflavik Airport
- 30 minutes before scheduled BSI Bus Terminal departures
- From 02:30-19:30 from Hotel
- Every day
Good to know:
- Pick up from your accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to your departure.
- Transportation from BSI bus terminal to Keflavík Airport takes around 45 minutes. Duration with pickup from your hotel might take 1+ hour.
- Please note: Pickup is limited to Hotels that are on route and downtown Reykjavík city area only.
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Reykjavik - RIB Boat Tour
Come on this popular whale & bird watching RIB boat tour departing from Reykjavik old harbor everyday from April 15th to October 31st.
- Tour from Reykjavik old harbor
- RIB boat action
- Whales & puffins
- April 15th to October 31st
ATV - Reykjavik Peak
ATV tour is the perfect way to get a true taste of Icelandic nature. This quad bike experience offers breathtaking mountain views and guaranteed fun. Only 15 minutes from downtown Reykjavik.
- 1 hour ATV Reykjavik tour
- Off road trails & mountains
- 2 persons on bike
- All year
Ice climbing on Vatnajokull
The tour is intended for those who want to spend half a day outside walking, climbing the ice, talking and creating unforgettable moments with friends and family.
- Meet on location tour
- Ice climbing & glacier hiking
- Local guide & equipment
- All year
Auroras & Glacier Hiking
On this private tour we combine two of Iceland's most popular activities - glacier hiking during day and hunting for the magical Northern Lights when evening arrives.
- Private glacier hiking
- Chasing the Northern Lights
- One price for 1-6 participants