- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Keflavík Airport - Reykjavík Hotel
- Drop off to your Hotel in Reykjavík (central & downtown only)
- Easy and comfortable transportation
- Free Wifi on bus
• Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
• The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
• If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don’t worry, there will be a Flybus waiting for you.
• Busses are located right outside the terminal building.
• Only takes 45 minutes to drive between Keflavík and Reykjavík.
• Free Wi-Fi in all busses.
We offer special discount fares for children accompanied by adults
0 – 11 years: free of charge
12 – 15 years: 50% discount.
Certified Tour Operator:
- All year
- Transportation to your Hotel in Reykjavík (central & downtown area only)
- The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
- Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
- Every day (from Keflavík Airport - Bus Terminal)
Good to know:
- Busses are located right outside the terminal building. If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don't worry, there will be a Flybus waiting for you.
- Transportation to BSI bus terminal takes around 45 minutes. Drop off to your hotel might take 1+ hour.
- Please note: Drop off is limited to Hotels that are on route and downtown Reykjavík city area only.
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
The Steamer - Biking Tour
Nature biking tour in Iceland - explore a gorgeous valley teaming up with bubbling mud pools and inviting hot springs.
- Lava fields & steaming valley's
- Hot springs & mud pots
- Light lunch included
Westman Islands Flight
View the amazing Westman island in Iceland from above.
- 20 min sightseeing flight
- View over Westman islands
- Fascinating landscape & birdlife
- All year
South Coast & Glacier Walk
In this tour we will take you to the Sólheimajökull glacier on the south coast of Iceland. On the way to the glacier we will visit the magnificent waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss.
- Minibus tour from Reykjavík
- Stunning nature & waterfalls
- Glacier walk on Sólheimajökull
- All Year
Day tour to one of the pearls of the Highlands located in the Kjölur highland - Kerlingafjöll rhyolite mountains with opportunity to bathe in a natural hot spring in Hveravellir.
- Day tour to Kerlingafjöll
- Colorful rhyolite mountains
- Highlands & Hot Springs