- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Keflavik Airport - Reykjavik Hotel
- Drop off to your Hotel in Reykjavik (central & downtown only)
- Easy and comfortable transportation
- Free Wifi on bus
• Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
• The Flybus departs from Keflavik Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
• If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don’t worry, there will be a Flybus waiting for you.
• Busses are located right outside the terminal building.
• Only takes 45 minutes to drive between Keflavik and Reykjavik.
• Free Wi-Fi in all busses.
We offer special discount fares for children accompanied by adults
0 – 11 years: free of charge
12 – 15 years: 50% discount.
- All year
- Transportation to your Hotel in Reykjavik (central & downtown area only)
- The Flybus departs from Keflavik Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
- Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
- Every day (from Keflavík Airport - Bus Terminal)
Good to know:
- Busses are located right outside the terminal building. If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don't worry, there will be a Flybus waiting for you.
- Transportation to BSI bus terminal takes around 45 minutes. Drop off to your hotel might take 1+ hour.
- Please note: Drop off is limited to Hotels that are on route and downtown Reykjavík city area only.
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Flybus Plus - Reykjavik Hotel to Keflavik Airport
Pickup from your Hotel and transfer to Keflavik Airport.
- Pickup from your hotel and transfer to Keflavik Airport
- Around 1 hour drive from Reykjavik Hotel to Keflavik Airport
- All Year
Grab your hiking boots and get ready, because you’re going to hike Solheimajokull glacier in southern Iceland.
- Meet on location tour
- Solheimajokull glacier walk
- Ice tunnels & sink holes
- All year
Ice Climbing & Glacier Hike
The ever-changing glacier has spectacular scenery and perfect locations for a day out ice climbing & glacier hiking.
- Free pickup
- Solheimjokull ice adventure
- Certified guide & equipment
- All year