- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Keflavík Airport - BSI Bus Terminal
- Easy & comfortable transportation
- Free Wifi on bus
• Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
• The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
• If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don’t worry, there will be a Flybus waiting for you.
• Busses are located right outside the terminal building.
• Only takes 45 minutes to drive between Keflavík and Reykjavík.
• Free Wi-Fi in all busses.
We offer special discount fares for children accompanied by adults
0 – 11 years: free of charge
12 – 15 years: 50% discount.
Certified Tour Operator:
- All year
- Transportation from Keflavík Airport to BSI Bus Terminal
- Drop off to hotel
- Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
- The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
- Every day (from Keflavík Airport - Bus Terminal)
Good to know:
- Busses are located right outside the terminal building.
- If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don't worry, there will be a Flybus waiting for you.
- Transportation to BSI bus terminal takes around 45 minutes.
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Goðafoss - Evening Tour
Goðafoss “waterfall of the gods” is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Iceland falls from a height of 12 meters over a width of 30 meters.
- Waterfall tour from Akureyri
- Goðafoss - waterfall of the gods
- Evening summer tour
Golden Circle - Minibus
The Golden Circle is for everyone, whether you are young or old. On this trip you can experience the highlights of Iceland.
- Golden Circle attractions
- Faxi waterfall & Hveragerði
- Small group experience
- All year
An extensive highlight reel of the things that make Iceland... well, Iceland!
- 3-4 hours Helicopter tour
- Icelandic landscape & nature
- All the best sights
- All year