- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Sightseeing over Reykjavík with stunning views
- Hafravatn Lake
- Hafrafell Mountain summit
- Underworld Caving
PART 1 – ATV ACTION We pick you up and take the short journey to our quad biking base camp. There we’ll make sure you get all the safety and driving instruction you need. No experience necessary – so all are welcome. From base camp we head across the countryside and up to the mountains. The ride itself is an amazing buzz, topped only by stunning views across the Reykjavik area.
PART 2 – CAVING IN ICELAND – LIGHTS OFF, HEADLAMPS ON! The adventure isn’t close to being over yet! Next we’ll head for the underworld which is a hidden side of our incredible landscape. This amazing 900 meter tunnel is the result of an ancient, underground lava river. It’s an exotic treasure trove of colors and fascinating rock formations – as your headlamps scan your surroundings, see what emerges from the darkness!
- All year
- Rated 2 out of 5 or Easy
- 6 years old as a passenger
- 1 Hour ATV Quad Tour
- Pick up and return transfer to & from Reykjavík
- Overall, gloves, helmet & balaclava
- Underworld Caving Tour
What to bring:
- Good outdoors shoes
- Outdoor clothes suitable to the weather conditions
- Approximately 30 minutes before tour starts.
- 9:30 AM
- Every day
- Single rider MS - always when booking odd numbers - ISK 4,000 p. pers
- Valid driver’s licence for ATV driver