- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- 1 full hour out on the ATV trails
- Sightseeing over Reykjavik
- Hafrafell mountain summit & Hafravatn lake
- Golden Circle afternoon Tour
Our fully automatic quad bikes are super-easy and super-safe to drive. No experience? No problem. Our expert guides will take good care of you, and make sure you have an unforgettable trip. The beauty of Reykjavik is how close nature is. We can pick you up from your Reykjavik hotel and have you at our quad biking base camp in around 15 minutes. After safety and driving instructions from our expert guides, you’re ready to gear up and hit the mountains.
Quad biking and mountain views – From our quad biking base camp, we hit the trail and head for the mountains. You’ll get the buzz of testing your ATV over different terrains, with an ever-changing landscape. Then it’s onward and upwards, as you push for the top of Hafrafell mountain where you can sit back and enjoy the view.
The Golden Circle tour – Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir The Golden Circle is all highlights – featuring three of the most important and well-loved sites in Icelandic nature and history: Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir National park. After your quad biking action, you can relax on this coach tour.
Certified Tour Operator:
- All year
- Rated 2 out of 5 or Easy
- 6 years old as a passenger
- 1 Hour ATV Quad Tour
- Pick up and return transfer to & from Reykjavík
- Golden Circle Afternoon Tour via Coach
What to bring:
- Good outdoors shoes
- Outdoor clothes suitable to the weather conditions
- Approximately 30 minutes before tour starts.
- 9:30 AM
- Every day
- Single rider MS - always when booking odd numbers - ISK 4,000 p. pers
- Valid driver’s licence for ATV driver
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Biking in Þingvellir
Adventurous biking day trip to Þingvellir National Park - with remarkable geothermal landscape features and stunning nature surroundings.
- Mountain biking to Þingvellir
- Þingvellir National Park
- Beautiful landscape & nature
Golden Circle & Glacier Fun
This tour combines the widely popular Golden Circle tour with the adventure of a lifetime - a one hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier, Iceland's second largest glacier.
- Guided Bus tour
- Golden Circle adventure
- 1 hour snowmobiling action
- All year
ATV & Caving Tour
From riding the ATV with mountain views to exploring colorful lava caves, you’ll experience the amazing variety of Iceland’s landscape.
- ATV tour from Reykjavík
- Underground caving tour
- Colorful landscape & lava caves
- All year