- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- 1 full hour out on the ATV trails
- Sightseeing over Reykjavik
- Hafrafell mountain summit & Hafravatn lake
- Golden Circle afternoon Tour
Two Iceland day tours packed in one. We pick you up from your Reykjavik hotel and have you at our quad biking base camp in around 15 minutes. After safety and driving instructions from our expert guides, you’re ready to gear up and hit the mountains. Our fully automatic quad bikes are super-easy and super-safe to drive. No experience? No problem. Our expert guides will take good care of you, and make sure you have an unforgettable trip.
Quad biking and mountain views – From our quad biking base camp, we hit the trail and head for the mountains. You’ll get the buzz of testing your ATV over different terrains, with an ever-changing landscape. Then it’s onward and upwards, as you push for the top of Hafrafell mountain where you can sit back and enjoy the view.
The Golden Circle tour – The Golden Circle with all highlights – featuring three of the most important and well-loved sites in Iceland: Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir National park.
What to expect? The thrill and excitement of riding the ATV in Reykjavik, followed up by a sightseeing afternoon tour to Iceland's most famous attractions.
Travel tip: Start your day with some activity, then relax and enjoy beautiful nature and history that the Golden Circle has to offer.
- All year
- Rated 2 out of 5 or Easy
Meet on Location:
- 6 years old as a passenger
- 1 Hour ATV Quad Tour
- Pick up and return transfer to & from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle Afternoon Tour via Coach
- Overall & Gloves
- Helmets & Balaclava
What to bring:
- Good outdoors shoes
- Outdoor clothes suitable to the weather conditions
- Approximately 30 minutes before tour starts.
- 9:30 AM
- Every day
- Single rider MS - always when booking odd numbers - ISK 4,000 p. pers
- Valid driver’s licence for ATV driver
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
A super fun Buggy tour along roads and tracks into the mountainous landscape, zooming through rivers and streams along the way.
- 2 hour Buggy tour
- Hills, gravel roads & rivers
- 2 persons on bike
- All year
Around The Walls - Biking
Mountain biking trails, paths and experiencing the nature of the amazing West Fjords in Iceland.
- Mountain biking in West Fjords
- Biking fjords & mountains
- Off road trails & paths
Bike & Bath from Mývatn
Biking tour exploring the wonders of Mývatn area; lakes, caves and lava fields followed by relaxation in Mývatn Nature Baths.
- Mountain biking from Mývatn
- Lake Mývatn & Grjótagjá
- Bathe in Mývatn Nature Baths