- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Surfing by the Artic Circle in Iceland
- Snowboarding Mountains
- Geothermal pools & hot springs
- Surfing gear & all meals included
Be the first to descent an unnamed mountain and surf a world class wave with no one but you and your friends out. This is just a part of what Iceland’s far north has to offer. It is here, deep in the Arctic Circle that surfing’s last frontiers are being relocated on every trip, new brakes discovered and new beaches explored. Although slightly less consistent than the South, the North offers Iceland’s best right-hander, Ollie’s point, and the possibility of new discoveries around every corner. Dressed in quality wetsuits the only time you might get a little bit chilly is before and after a surf session while dressing. Nothing a cup of hot chocolate from our guides and a soak in the local swimming pool won’t fix! The Board Riders Base Camp in Ólafsfjörður fjord is our base of operation in the rugged Tröllaskagi region (Trolls Peninsula). This means you’ll be surrounded by towering mountains and deep fjords offering the possibility of snowboarding right down to the ocean in the company of a qualified mountain guide and other good company. We will supply all the necessary backcountry equipment and there is even an avalanche refresh course included in this trip. Springtime in Iceland means stable snow pack and relatively mild temperatures, although this is still the Arctic and the occasional storm does visit…it is all part of the program!
Includes: Four nights of accommodation, transportation, guide, surf gear, snowboard/ski rental, access to local ski resorts, geothermal pools and hot springs, all other activities and a night on the town in Reykjavík.
All meals consist of: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Duration: Five days and four nights.
Price: 299.900 ISK per person
Book This Tour: To book this tour fill out booking form. Minimum number of two participants.
Certified Tour Operator:
- Rated 4 out of 5 or Demanding
- 18 years old
- Four nights of accommodation, transportation, guide
- Surf gear, snowboard/ski rental, access to local ski resorts
- Geothermal pools and hot springs
- All other activities and a night on the town in Reykjavík
- All meals consist of: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Every day
Good to know:
- All surf trips and other activities undertaken are the responsibility of the participants. Arctic Surfers & partners do not assume any responsibility for accidents or loss caused by any customer or participants which is a result of or can be traced back to their own actions. Participants are required to sign a waiver before undertaking any trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherit risk.
- Minimum number of two participants.
- If the length of the trip is unsuitable for you, contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
You might also like
Golden Circle & Glaciers
Winter short break with ice cave, glacier hiking and hunting for the Northern Lights!
- 3 day winter excursion
- Ice Cave & Glaciers
- Waterfalls & sandy beaches
The Volcano Ride - Biking
Three day Iceland biking trip up to to the colorful highland area of Landmannalaugar and mountain Hekla, one of the most active volcanoes on earth.
- 3 day volcano biking trip
- Hekla volcano grounds
- Highlands of Landmannalaugar
South Coast Adventure
Join us on one of Iceland’s most classic tour, where you experience the highlight of Iceland on this two day adventure.
- Certified glacier guide
- Amazing South Coast adventure
- Skaftafell & Glacier Lagoon
- All year
This hike over Fimmvörðuháls is probably the best known in Iceland - this popular trail marks the sighting of the first phase of the 2010 eruption of Eyjafjallajökull.
- 3 day Fimmvörðuháls hike
- Iceland's most popular hike
- Astonishing landscape & nature