- Tour Overview
- Tour Information
- Tour Details
- Find the best waves in Iceland
- 5 days surfing adventure
- Geothermal pools
- All transportation and meals included
For the Die Hard Adventurous surfer who enjoys the great outdoors we offer a tour designed to chase and find the best possible waves on the island. Most of these remote areas are still being explored and the possibility of a new discovery is literally around every corner. This is an adventure trip that takes place in one of Europe’s last wilderness frontiers where an open mind is a must. If conditions change do to weather or swell we always have a plan-B. Our plan-B options are based on our clients, weather forecast, locations, conditions and may consist of: Stand-up paddle boards, A day at the glacier, Free diving in Silfra dive spot, Quad biking, Volcano day, Caving, Fishing and many other options that would fit the day.
Certified Tour Operator:
- All year
- Rated 4 out of 5 or Demanding
- 18 years old
- A tour guide and surf guide for five days
- Transportation that fits the tour
- Surf gear, four nights of accommodation outside Reykjavík
- Geothermal pools and all other activities and perks
- All meals during the trip consist of: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Every day
Good to know:
- This is not a beginners surf course. Level of surfing skill required is intermediate to expert.
- All surf trips and other activities undertaken are the responsibility of the participants. Arctic Surfers & partners do not assume any responsibility for accidents or loss caused by any customer or participants which is a result of or can be traced back to their own actions.
- Participants are required to sign a waiver before undertaking any trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherit risk.
- Minimum number of two participants.If the length of the trip is unsuitable for you, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your needs
Book this tour
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Instant Confirmation
You might also like
Iceland’s most famous trek lives up to the hype. The landscape combined with long and bright Icelandic summer nights, will capture your nature loving heart.
- 5 day adventure trekking
- Vibrant rhyolite mountains
- Þórsmörk canyons & valleys
This hike over Fimmvörðuháls is probably the best known in Iceland - this popular trail marks the sighting of the first phase of the 2010 eruption of Eyjafjallajökull.
- 3 day Fimmvörðuháls hike
- Iceland's most popular hike
- Astonishing landscape & nature
Surf & Snow Tour
Our surf & snow trip is the board rider’s dream; surf, ride and explore new turf with great guides in spectacular surroundings.
- 5 days surfing & snowboarding
- Surfing gear & meals included
- Geothermal pools & hot springs